Following on from the work in the ICC alpha, I led the team designing and developing ICC Beta.
- Interpretting and building upon the alpha feedback
- Putting together a plan and outlining the shape of the beta
- Designing the content templates and style guide to help people in the organisation create content.
- Developing custom sections such as maps, timelines and other ideas such as customising content based on location.
- User testing and regular feedback.
As well as working with teams at the ICC, a company called Radley Yeldar did a wider branding project for the organisation that provided additional visual direction for the website. Altogether it was a great collaborative effort between a variety of internal and external teams which took over a year.